- Can be deployed on a single server with Ubuntu 16.04 OS and 4 GB or more memory.
- Simple to deploy with one command:
wget http://ccmp.clustertech.com/installCloud.sh -O installCloud.sh; sudo bash installCloud.sh
Support Multiple Servers
- Can dynamically add additional servers for CPU and RAM resources for VMs.
- Use PXE network boot: Automatically boot, no need to install OS for additional servers manually.
Full Web UI
- Both Admin and User portals are web-based.
- Full operations with a web browser:
- Admin can manage resources and users.
- Normal users can create and access VM with Web VNC.
Useful VM Operations
- Can update VM's harware: Change CPU, RAM and expand disk space.
- Can clone and backup.
- Can create private image: Used to create new VM with the same files and packages of current VM to save efforts to install new packages.
Self-service of Multiple Users
- Admin only has to add new group/users and assign resource (CPU, RAM and disk) quota.
- Normal user can self serve in User portal: create and access VM.
Easy Network Access to VM
- Every VM after creation is ready to be accessed via port forwarding: Can use VNC and SSH.
- Additional port forwarding is easy to add: Just enter the destination port in VM.
- External IP can also be used to access VM directly when it is available.
Flexible to Manage Resources
- Resources (CPU, RAM and storage) for VMs can be adjusted dynamically based on demands.
- VMs after creation can update hardware configure.
- Together with host migration and release resources after VM is shutdown, manage resources is easy.
Multiple Ways to Protect Data
- Internal network can protect data on VM by isolating external network.
- VM can backup, clone and create private image to protect data loss from accidents.
- VM can also use 'Auto restart if down abnormally' feature to recover quickly.
Monitor Resources in Realtime
- Admin portal displays status and usage of resource nodes, alert email will be sent to admin if a resource node is down.
- Dashboard page displays pending VM requests to allow admin to handle quickly.